All of our guests are required to show proof of current vaccination. Our requirements are as followed:
- Vaccinations MUST be administered a minimum 10 days prior to check in date.
- FVRCP/FHCP: Mandatory within the last 3 years for all guests.
- Rabies: Mandatory for outdoor cats within the last 3 years.
- Leukemia: Optional but highly recommended for young cats.
- Flea treatment: All outdoor cats and all cats that are exposed to other outdoor animals MUST be treated 24 hours prior to entering the facility. Please check your indoor cat for signs of fleas as well. If they do evade your detection, we will take the liberty to apply the appropriate treatment. The cost of the medication and our vet trip fee will be added to your invoice.
- Your cat must be in good health. If there are any health concerns we are not aware of, please call us to discuss prior to your cat's check-in date. We reserve the right to refuse any guest that we feel has a potentially contagious condition or an unstable medical condition.
What to bring
- Current vaccination certificate if not previously supplied.
- We ask that guests bring their own food in order to prevent any gastrointestinal upsets or other problems that the switching of foods may cause. Please label any canned food on the side label with your cat's first name.
- Guests must arrive in a secure carrier.
- Guests are welcome to bring their favorite personal item(s), provided they fit comfortably in their suite. Please note, we are not responsible for lost items.
- We require a 3-night deposit at the time your booking has been confirmed to hold the room for your kitty. We accept etransfer, MasterCard or Visa. Your deposit will be refunded if you cancel your reservation more than 10 days prior to your arrival date.
- As we reserve the Suite for your cat, 10 days notice is also required for shortening the length of stay. If notice is not provided within 10 days of the change, we reserve the right to charge up to a maximum of three nights stay.
- Our Check-in/Check-out times are by appointment only between 9:00am and 1:00 pm every day.
- A specific reservation time is required so that we may fully attend to your cat's specific needs.
- If this is a last-minute/emergency booking, completing the form or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is the quickest way to get a response.
- We have access to veterinary care 24hrs a day. In the unlikely event that your cat needs veterinary care, we will do whatever is necessary to ensure your cat is properly looked after, respecting guidelines you have provided. Our first choice is to use your vet if possible as they know your cat's history. If this is not possible, we will use ours.
- The cost of veterinary services will be added to your invoice. There will be a charge of $30.00/trip to the veterinary clinic.
We encourage all new customers to visit our facility prior to their cat's first stay with us. To ensure we can give a complete "tour" of the facility and answer all of your questions without interruptions, we offer tours by appoinment only.